The Ontario Government has announced that Physical Showrooms/ Dealership Doors are allowed to re-open Tuesday May 19th 2020. Some restriction will apply and guidelines will be in place for your safety. Service continues to remain open in a contactless process and parts are available by curbside pickup if you still prefer not to enter the dealership.
CUSTOMER SAFETY INFORMATION
Your Safety and Health is the utmost importance to us. To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, Subaru of Sudbury has taken several steps and is asking our customers to practice social distancing.
1. We will be temporarily shortening working hours from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily,
2. The number of customers inside our facility at any time will be limited to 2 (Customers may be asked to come back
at a later time to ensure we can commit to social distancing).
3. Meetings with customers will be held via video conferencing or phone call.
4. Disinfection of all frequently used areas such as (showroom, waiting area and restrooms) will be done twice per
5. All vehicles being dropped off for service will be disinfected on the driver touchpoints at the time of drop off
and again before pick-up, including keys.
6. All staff will wear gloves when handling your vehicle.
7. Physical space between all people will be increased to at least 2 meters (e.g., lines on the floor, partitions,
8. Clean handwashing facilities and alcohol-based hand cleansers are provided in multiple locations throughout the
building (e.g., entrances, boardrooms and break rooms), signage is posted throughout the building encouraging good
respiratory hygiene, hand hygiene, and other healthy practices.
It is critical that, if you have one symptom of COVID-19 (fever, cough or difficulty breathing), or even mild
symptoms, you should stay home to avoid spreading illness to others.
1. Additionally, if you can answer “yes” to any of the following please follow the government guidelines and self-
2. Traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days or had contact with someone who has traveled outside of Canada in
the last 14 days.
3. Experiencing a fever, cough, shortness of breath or other flu-like symptoms, been exposed to someone with the
COVID -19 virus within the last 14 days.
Subaru of Sudbury will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will follow guidance from public health officials and government agencies, so we can continue to support our customers and communities as needed.